Friday, December 9, 2011

Back to My Escape

Guess who's back in the muva effin house! (cyber shots if you get the song reference)

I'm back y'all and it feels fantastic. Ya miss me? Cause I've missed you all.

While I've been slaving over the computer finishing up my first grad school quarter, I've also been keeping track of posts that I plan on  putting up here as soon as I stop partying. Expect some humor and some internet goodies. So here goes:

  1. Web Junk of the Week- This I will hopefully have done by tomorrow actually. (I blame the antibiotics I'm on for not allowing my to drink. Stupid sinus infection.
  2. Throwback Tuesday- Since Le Chele has been dropping the ball lately, I have a few throwback posts waiting in the basement to make ya groove, reminisce, and learn a few things.
  3. My response to the Safe Sex Commandments - I agree with most of them, but I have to speak my piece on one or two.
  4. The promised Fiore Scott Files: When You Touch My Hair Part 2
  5. Fiore Scott Files: Retro Video Games (Part 2)
  6. Why I Give- This topic has been on my mind for a while now and I want to post about it and see how others feel. 
  7. Introducing: Drink of the Week- I like to drink. Sue me.

I'm back for now. I might have to take another hiatus when my finals hit for my next quarter, but I'll be around for a minute and hopefully regularly providing you all with entertaining and informative posts. And please, if you have any questions, comments, or have post suggestions feel free to get at us at sisterescape@gmail.com. And for those of you who have already contacted us, we'll be hitting you up soon if we haven't already. And thanks to all the commenters! Keep em' coming folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...