Monday, May 2, 2011

Let the Fun Begin!

In the spirit of celebrating all the hooplah surrounding the death of Osama Bin Laden (checkmate?), the royal wedding (you'd think it happened in America with all the media coverage), President Obama showing his long form birth certificate (oh birthers how you entertain me), Mariah Carey having her kiddies (finally! those kids just didn't want to leave the womb!), and Justin Bieber getting egg on his face (okay he danced out of the way- but still), I finally got off my lazy butt and created this blog for the three other lovely ladies I call my besties and myself. It's been months in the making since I first said that we need to move our email communications to a more open platform, and I finally delivered.

This little ditty was created for us four beautiful, talented, educated, hilarious, sarcastic, and sometimes bitter but always true women to express our views on pertinent issues, converse with each other and you the readers, create a forum of learning, have fun, and of course escape from the pressures of reality. We hope you enjoy reading as much as we enjoy writing this, and please feel free to give us any advice on how we can improve.

This is my third blog and in the past I struggled with keeping up with posts and falling into a pattern of laziness, which ended up causing my blogs to stall. However, the three ladies I am writing this blog with are a part of my motivation for posting often and well. Please bear with us as we tweak content and design.

I hope you will be as entertained as I am whenever I converse with these gals. Enjoy a little escape from the job, those kids you're beginning to regret having, that neighbor who doesn't understand that playing loud music after midnight on a weeknight is inappropriate, ridiculous gas prices, your mother, that friend always asking for money, or just reality. Laugh a bit, get a little angry, cry once in a while, and soak it all up. I hope you enjoy our little Sister Escape. Let the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...