Tuesday, August 30, 2011

INTRODUCING: Cooking For One

(^she kinda looks like me!)
EYY yo.

My people. If you didn't know that I LOVE to cook (bake, jam, smoke, souffle-n-shit), well now you know. I want to share this passion with all of you and so I'm going to start a segment on this blog called, 'Cooking For One.'

I've heard that many people have a hard time figuring out how much to cook and how to whip up a fantabulous, impress that cute dude, satisfy that day long craving kind of meal (or love). This will be a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friiiiday, oh Saturday kind of meal! And so without further ado, here I am to deliver.

That's not all...

ON TOP of giving you awesome + sexy meals I will also throw in a lil soundtrack. This way you can get your groove on while you saute, bake, grill and what have you.

Thank me later, babe.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...