Wednesday, September 28, 2011

To Date....or Not to Date


So... I've been busy and confused. Can you relate? Well, first let me update you...


About two weeks ago, I went on my first post-break up date. It didn't work out. Why? Well, nothing too big- I wasn't that attracted to him and we did not have that much in common. I think those are good reasons to not go on a second date...right? I mean, there was nothing wrong with homie.... he was Black, fit, educated, had a consistent job, polite, smart, mature but STILL I just was not into it. Sorry senor, no date number two for you.

Then enter dude number 2. I met a few days ago. As a matter of fact, we had a date earlier tonight but I cancelled about an hour before it was supposed to happen. Why you ask? Well, I don't know, I guess that's why I'm writing this post. Gentleman number 2, is another good looking, tall, even + smooth skinned, long nice dreads dude...attractive, period. Showed me the right type of attention too. But still, my disinterest kicked in. Why?

I guess I'm not ready? Is that what it means? Am I too picky? Too fickle? I'm not sure what it is and I don't think I will ever know. But for now, I'm gonna focus on getting a hobby. Yes. A hobby. You got one? Exactly. What do you do when you're not dating? and How do you know you're ready to date?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...